END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT “EULA” IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY, “YOU” THE “CUSTOMER”, “LICENSEE” OR “USER”) AND SYBO TECH SINGAPORE PTE LTD (COLLECTIVELY, “WE”, “US” OR “OUR”), FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, WHICH MAY INCLUDE COMPUTER SOFTWARE, MOBILE APPLICATION AND ASSOCIATED DOCUMENTATION (“SOFTWARE”). BY INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE OR RECEIVING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA AND UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS NO TOLERANCE FOR OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT OR ABUSIVE USER. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES.
- SCOPE OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you, the user, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software, only in object code form, and only for and in connection with your personal, non-commercial use of the Software. You may not copy, reverse-engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Software, any updates, or any part thereof. This EULA can be updated from time to time in Our sole discretion and will be made available at www.getpebby.com
- AGE RESTRICTIONS. By using the Software, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the Software does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the Software may be terminated without warning if we believe, in our sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child’s use of the Software, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child’s use of the Software.
- OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT POLICY. In order to ensure we provide the best experience possible for every user, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please report to us by using the “Complain” button. Objectionable content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling; including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
- NO WARRANTY. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Software is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties about the Software to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- MAINTENANCE AND SUPPORT. We will notify you of any available updates and upgrades. Any maintenance and support provided by us, including the provision of updates and upgrades, will be provided in an adequate way on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty, as soon as reasonably practicable, subject to availability of personnel.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All right, title and interest to the intellectual property rights in and to the Software are owned by Sybo Tech Singapore Pte Ltd. This Software is LICENSED, NOT SOLD.
- TERMINATION. This EULA is effective until terminated by you or us. Your rights under this EULA will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any of its terms.